Pune, Maharashtra, Mumbai
Dark Slope Studios is seeking a Production Manager to work with our assets and animation studio in Pune, Maharashtra an exciting new 3D animated kids series. Only candidates with experience in 3D animation will be considered.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Production Coordinator to grow their career through increased responsibility, accountability and development. Though based in India, this role will report to the production team in Toronto, Canada.
What We Offer
Appetite for adventure? Bored of bureaucracy? Rearing for responsibility?
If this speaks to you, Dark Slope is the place for you. We offer the opportunity to work on incredible projects with great people, break out of corporate bureaucracy and take on leadership opportunities. Our employees have a voice in our work to revolutionize the workplace and consumer entertainment with spatial technologies.
- Attend and prepare detailed notes from meetings with Directors, Supervisors and Crew
- Design, implement and monitor schedules for different departments
- Track production progress on a daily basis and generate weekly progress reports for Producers and Supervisors across multiple departments
- Coordinate and schedule internal reviews and meetings as required
- Maintain asset management system (using Excel, Shotgun & proprietary software) with Director/Producer Notes, assigning and following up with individual tasks for artists
- Identify production bottlenecks and assist the Production Manager/Producer to strategize solutions, prioritize allocation of resources and execute a solution by coordinating with the production team
- Other tasks as required
- 2+ years experience in a similar role in 3D animation production
- Excellent organization, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and G Suite products (Excel, Gmail, Google Drive, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Experience with asset management systems, particularly Shotgun
- Strong ability to work autonomously and as a team player
- Proficiency communicating in a Slack environment
- Understanding of 3D Animation pipeline
- Ability to work with individuals in multiple time zones
- Experience with Autodesk Maya or other 3D software is a definite asset
Reporting to: Producer/Product Owner
Dark Slope Studios is a Toronto based, real time content studio pushing the boundaries of virtual production, Broadcast Animation, and XR Gaming. Dark Slope is dedicated to creativity and innovation, utilizing game engine technology to deliver the next generation of immersive multi-user entertainment experiences to global audiences. Our growing team of 25+ people work together creating content for Nickelodeon, MTV, Warner Media, NBC Universal, and TVOntario amongst others. Past games include ‘Scarygirl:Mission Maybee’ VR LBE free roam VR experience for Zero Latency and the ‘Slugterra’ Multiplayer Hero Shooter for Hologate Arena. We are now looking to build our growing team to help us create our next batch of exciting new entertainment properties!
Our core values support teamwork and transparency that allow us to create more together than we could alone. Through ongoing learning and self managing initiative we seek to improve our skill sets, find better ways of working and ultimately deliver creative experiences that make our customers say ‘wow’!
- Find Learning
- Design for Wow
- Work for Teamwork
- Take Initiative
- Interact with Transparency
We are an employer who values diversity and inclusion. We welcome different perspectives that come from lived experiences. Interacting with transparency is important to us in every aspect of our work. We strive for an open, honest, and effective workplace because trust is the foundation of our company. We are open to thinking differently, accommodating your needs to succeed, and straying from the conventional.
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.